We are proud to be a GOLD STAR Store! Awarded for high standards, friendly service and a fun and convenient place to shop!
Please note new store hours: M-Sa 10:00am-8:00pm
How you prepare your items prior to your visit is important and affects what we are able to buy and how much you will be offered. Out of respect for other customer's time, and to process your buy as efficiently as possible, please review the following guidelines before bringing your items in to sell.
STEP 1: Prepare your items.
We buy clothing from preemie to size 20. We buy shoes up to size 8. We are looking for clothing that;
· is in current style (has been in stores within the last 2-3 years),
· has been freshly laundered, is in like-new condition and is ready for sale!
How you prepare your items is very important and influences how much we can buy.
· Your clothing should be laid flat in a basket, box or tote.
· If you have infant clothing (preemie-12 months) outfits should be matched together.
· For bigger kids’ sizes we are looking for very current styles.
In addition to clothing and shoes, we’re always buying fun and safe toys, and clean, safe baby equipment items.
· Toys and Equipment should be assembled, complete, functional, safe, clean and odor-free.
· All toys should be in working order and contain all pieces. Items will be tested prior to purchase.
· All tires (of strollers or bikes) should be fully inflated and items should be rust free.
STEP 2. Shop smart while we appraise your items.
While our staff reviews your items based on inventory needs, style and condition you can browse our store and look for the items your child needs now. You will find top brands for far less than you'd find in the local retail stores; some up to 70% off retail prices. While you are browsing, a buyer will determine which of your items we are able to buy from you. We use our software to determine the resale value of your items and determine your payment.
STEP 3. Get paid on the spot.
Once our staff have reviewed your items and entered them into our software, you will receive an offer for the items we've selected and would like to purchase.
We look forward to seeing you in soon to shop, save, and sell!
Items we specifically do not accept
There are certain items that we are unable to accept due to both regulatory guidelines and business needs. These items include:
· Cribs manufactured before 2011
· Feeding items - bottles, sippy cups, etc. (unless new in original packaging)
· Plush animals
· Cloth bibs
· Gaming systems (i.e., Wii, Playstation, Xbox, etc.)
· Pool or bath inflatables
Items we accept can change based on demand. Please contact our store for an updated list or specific questions at 407-251-8781.
Apparel and toyswith tags attached and receipt must be returned within 7 days for a refund or exchange. The returned item(s) are to be in good condition and any NEW product must be unopened. Items are subject to inspection of condition and may be declined or offered a store credit upon review of the item(s).
Equipment has a 24 hour return/exchange policy.
If you have a return from another Once Upon A Child store, we will be happy to provide a store credit or exchange of items. If you would like a refund, we ask that you visit the original store of purchase.
Clearance items are final sale. No exchanges or refunds. Books are final sale.